- General Trial and Appellate Litigation in all State and Federal Courts
- Real Estate
- Insurance Law
For over two decades, the attorneys at Treanor Pope & Hughes have endeavored to provide highly personalized service to their individual and corporate clients. The firm has a broad-based litigation, regulatory, compliance and corporate governance practice, representing a wide spectrum of clients from Fortune 100 companies in national class actions to individuals in serious personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
Treanor Pope & Hughes attorneys have a wide range of experience in corporate and commercial litigation, banking, consumer and commercial finance regulation, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, products liability, serious personal injury, governmental and land use litigation, employment and civil rights litigation, and government and internal investigations. The firm also provides transactional and advisory services in commercial, lending and real estate transactions.
Operating from a suburban Maryland office, the firm offers clients sophisticated, high-quality legal representation with the significant added value that comes with a smaller overhead structure. Our attorneys bring years of experience to assist our clients in matters of both regional and national scope.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?