- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Litigation
- Business Bankruptcy
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Commercial Leasing
- Construction Law
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Tax Controversy Resolution
- Civil Litigation
A Hawaii Limited Liability Company
Tsugawa Biehl Lau & Muzzi, a Hawaii limited liability law company, is firmly committed to delivering a wide range of high quality legal services in difficult and important matters to our clients in the business, commercial and financial community. Our clients range from large national corporations to small local businesses and individuals needing legal assistance. The Firm's attorneys also serve as counsel or co-counsel in some of the largest and most significant bankruptcies pending in the District of Hawaii.
Tsugawa Biehl works as a team to serve its clients - a better, more efficient system - as no one lawyer can provide the full range of legal services that many of our clients require. All members of the Firm, including our associates, have developed areas of concentration and expertise. This allows for issues to be quickly identified and addressed by a small team with the requisite knowledge and experience needed to tackle any situation. In all cases, a member of the Firm supervises the legal services provided, with full assistance from other Firm members or associates and legal assistants.
We are sensitive to the cost of legal services and committed to staffing each matter in the most economical way that is appropriate under the circumstances.
Tsugawa Biehl's outstanding work has achieved broad recognition. The Firm has the highest rating of AV from Martindale Hubbell. The Firm is also ranked by Chambers USA in the practice area of Bankruptcy/Restructuring.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?