- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Pre-Marital Agreements
- Modification of Child Support
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Credit Card Debt
- Stop Home Foreclosure
- Stop Creditor Harassment
- Life after Bankruptcy
- Debt Consolidation Companies
- Debt Negotiations
- Bankruptcy Alternatives
- Business Law
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Incorporation
I opened the doors of my own firm in 2000 to offer exceptional legal representation at reasonable rates. After 10 years with a law firm nationally recognized as the leader in the field of product liability law in downtown Boston, I knew I wanted to apply that experience in a smaller and more relaxed environment where I was free to offer more personal attention to my clients.
At Victor A. Denaro & Associates, I am able to give individuals in Framingham, Marlborough and surrounding Massachusetts communities the big city legal experience they want at suburban rates. I help them address legal issues related to bankruptcy, family law and business law.
If you are looking for client-focused and cost-effective legal representation, call me, attorney Victor Denaro, to find out how I can help. Dial 508-283-4431 or contact me online.
Money Problems Affect Your Entire Life
Bankruptcy is one of the key practice areas of my firm. It is a rewarding practice because I find that when I can help people get their financial lives in order, the other parts of their lives also improve. When that strain is removed, people are relieved, sleep comes easier, families get happier and the quality of life, in general, gets better.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?