- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Commercial Law
- Family Law
- Trial Practice
- Premarital Agreements
- Automobile Accidents
Attorneys at Law, Serving New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Located in Manchester, New Hampshire's largest city, Victor W. Dahar, P.A. appears in courts and serves clients throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts. The Firm is full service and the attorneys have experience handling all litigation matters.
The law firm serves the needs of individuals and small businesses throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts. For over forty-five (45) years attorney Victor W. Dahar has assisted clients with their personal and business litigation. Eleanor W. Dahar, Victor W. Dahar, Jr. and S. William Dahar II joined their father in practice and have created a law firm committed to aggressively and competently representing its clients as Victor W. Dahar has done for over three decades.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?