- Debt Relief
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Debtors Rights
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Business Formation
- Foreclosure Defense
- Loan Modification
- Social Security
- Social Security Disability
Worried about losing your house? Worried about losing your car? Need help with Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense or a Loan Modification? Give Warner & Warner a Call Today at (518) 935-3148
Call a Competent, Knowledgeable and Compassionate Bankruptcy Attorney
Warner & Warner, PLLC is a law firm that focuses on providing our clients with stress-free, comprehensive debt relief. We focus on relieving good people from overwhelming debt. We have the legal knowledge and experience to provide our clients with a fresh start towards a healthy financial future.
At Warner & Warner, PLLC, we believe in providing our clients with superior legal counsel. Unlike many other firms, you will always speak with an attorney about your unique legal matter. You will never be sent away to work with a secretary or paralegal. From beginning to end, an attorney will be by your side every step of the way.
If you are afraid of losing your house or your car, or are just plain overwhelmed by debt, it may be time to consult a competent, knowledgeable, and compassionate Bankruptcy Attorney to explore all of your debt relief options. Consultations are always free.
Proudly Serving Clients from the Capitol Region - Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga, and Troy, New York.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?