- General Trial
- Appellate Practice
- Corporate Law
- Telecommunications Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- School Law
- Employee Benefits
- Banking Law
- Domestic Relations
- Personal Injury
Offering a full line of legal services to North Central Kansas since 1917.
Weary Davis, L.C. has a proud and long history of serving clients in North Central Kansas. The Firm was formed in 1917 by the late U.S. Weary and has been in continuous operation since then. Not only is it one of the oldest law firms in Kansas, Weary Davis is the largest law firm in the area and maintains fully-staffed offices in both Junction City and Manhattan, Kansas.
The staff at Weary Davis consists of ten lawyers and ten full-time support staff persons. We pride ourselves on the stability of our staff in terms of tenure with our Firm. Four of our lawyers have been with Weary Davis for over 20 years, we intentionally hire lawyers for the long run with our Firm, and a number of support staff people have been with us in excess of 10 years. The experience, stability and work ethic of our Firm enables us to provide the exceptional and resourceful services that our clients have come to expect legal work of a quality difficult to find outside of major law firms in larger urban areas.
Weary Davis, L.C an exceptional and hardworking law firm, proudly serving its clients for over 85 years with creative thinking and expertise. Please call us at either office to learn more about our Firm or discuss our representation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?