- Practice Specializing In Commercial Litigation
- Lender Liability
- Debtors Rights
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents And Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
Personal Injury Law Firm with a focus on Medical Malpractice
Weinstein & Wisser, P.C. is a boutique litigation law firm with more than 40 years experience practicing law and maintains a strong reputation in the legal community. Our law firm has built a reputation for effectively handling legal matters ranging from complex corporate litigation, closely held business litigation, real estate litigation, banking litigation on behalf of borrowers, as well as medical malpractice litigation and personal injury litigation. Our lawyers have tried hundreds of cases in state and federal court. We also have extensive experience in arguing appeals before the Supreme and Appellate Courts.
Weinstein & Wisser, P.C. provides highly personalized and responsive service to our clients. Our clients work specifically with their lawyer of choice and maintain a consistent attorney/client relationship with that lawyer throughout the entire time of representation. We know that every client relies on us to effectively and efficiently solve their legal problems and we are dedicated to that task. As a result, much of our work results from referrals from other attorneys in the community.
Our attorneys have extensive trial and appellate experience in state and federal courts. However, we also recognize that at times alternative dispute resolution may result in a less contentious and sometimes more expeditious resolution to various disputes. We have experience in arbitration and mediation procedures and when appropriate, we will seek to utilize such alternative forms of dispute resolution.
Our lawyers provide quality legal representation to clients in Hartford, New Haven, Tolland, Litchfield and New London Counties.
The law firm of Weinstein & Wisser, P.C., provides quality legal representation to clients in Hartford, Connecticut, and surrounding cities including, West Hartford, Newington, New Britain, Avon, Canton, Wethersfield, Glastonbury, East Hartford, Norwich, Granby, South Windsor, Manchester, Middletown, Waterbury, Vernon-Rockville and counties including New Haven County, Tolland County, Hartford County, and New London County.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?