- General Civil Practice
- Corporate Law
- Trust Law
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Law
- Health Law
- Municipal Law
- Toxic Tort Defense
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Employment Law
- Trucking Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Business Litigation
George O. Dix entered the practice of law with the firm he founded in 1898. Today that firm is known as Wilkinson, Goeller, Modesitt, Wilkinson & Drummy. Mr. Dix believed that trial skills and experience prepared a lawyer with the tools to provide advice to his clients in all areas of practice. That remains our firm's philosophy today.
We are one of the largest firms in West Central Indiana. Our practice is diverse and includes trial work, with emphasis on civil defense litigation, real estate and title insurance, commercial and probate law, health and hospital law, employment and federal discrimination, civil rights, local government, and creditor's rights.
Our clientele is diverse. We service businesses, corporations, healthcare providers, governmental entities, families and individuals.
We believe that the efficiency created by prompt digital information retrieval are a key part of excellent client service. We combine the technology of LexisÂ®, computer-assisted legal research and digital document storage with a firm-wide state-of-the-art computer network.
Our firm is organized into several practice areas that concentrate on specific areas of law. The firm has earned an AVÂ®Preeminentâ„¢ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-HubbellÂ®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for its professionalism and ethics.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?