- Environmental Law
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate
- Land Use
- Business Formation
- Business Transactions
- General Civil Practice
- Federal Practice
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Worker's Compensation Practice
Providing exceptional service in a wide range of subjects including the conduct of business, the protection of personal and property rights, and the preservation of assets.
Winer & Bennett is a New Hampshire staple, with over 50 years of quality legal services to the people and businesses of The Granite State and New England. Founded in 1948, the attorneys who have worked for Winer & Bennett have won thousands of cases in a complete range of legal matters. At our Nashua law firm, we have a history of expert attorneys with a masterful understanding of local, state, and national laws.
The current staffs of Winer & Bennett, from the senior partners, to our experienced lawyers, legal assistants, and office assistants are all completely dedicated to pursing victory for our clients with passion and experience. Our law firm specializes, but it is not limited to, the practice of the following areas of law;
-Personal Injury Law
-Workers' Compensation Law
-Real Estate Law
Winer & Bennett provides the level of legal services of a large law firm without the bureaucracy, cost and lack of personal responsiveness that too often come with it. The firm enjoys the stability of over fifty years of institutional presence with lawyers who have decades of high-level experience in their areas of expertise. Our lawyers have structured many of the more significant business and real estate transactions in the area, conducted some of the most novel and successful litigation and creatively managed some of the most challenging environmental liabilities in the region.
We have a proud fifty-year history of counseling and advocating for clients on legal issues as diverse as small business, personal injury, criminal defense, family law estate planning and probate, and condominium associations. At Winer and Bennett, LLP your work will receive the undistracted and complete attention of the lawyers you hire and our services will be provided to you in a responsive and cost-efficient manner. Winer and Bennett, LLP also has the flexibility to undertake, when appropriate, alternate fee arrangements to reduce or even eliminate the upfront costs of legal representation.
Winer and Bennett, LLP lawyers have the expertise you need and are able to deliver it in a creative, responsive and efficient manner. These are the hallmarks of Winer and Bennett, LLP.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?