- General Practice
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Appellate Practice
The Wolf Slatkin & Madison P.C. law offices were founded in 1979 to serve clients in the Denver Metropolitan area and the Rocky Mountain region.
Wolf Slatkin & Madison attorneys provide legal services representation for a diverse clientele that includes:
-Major area contractors
-Architects and engineers
-Real estate developers and investors
-Real estate owners,
-Landlords and tenants
Our Guiding Principle: The practice of law is a profession, not a business. At Wolf Slatkin & Madison P.C., we measure our success by the number of our satisfied clients.
We are full-service, multi-disciplined lawyers who place special focus on practice areas such as:
-Mediation, litigation, arbitration and appellate practice
-Corporate and business practice
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?