- Trial Practice In All Hawaii State and Federal Courts
- Family Law
- Restraining Orders
- Child Custody
- Visitation Rights
- Family Business Law
- Partnership Law
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Business Law
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Business Development
- Business Formation
- Business Litigation
- Business Organization
- Business Torts
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Complex Business Litigation
- Federal Civil Practice
- Condominium Law
- Landlord And Tenant Law
- Real Estate Disputes
Maui Attorneys providing the highest caliber of personalized legal services.
â€¢ State Civil & Criminal Courts -
Whether it is a jury trial for damages, defending against or obtaining a retraining order, or protecting the financial interests of our clients, our attorneys have a unique combination of intellectual agility and practical experience in business and law that allow them to find creative solutions to complicated legal problems.
â€¢ Family Court - This firm has an active practice in family court divorces, custody, paternity, property division and support.
â€¢ Federal Courts - The firm regularly litigates in federal courts under original jurisdiction including patent, maritime and bankruptcy cases as well as in diversity when international and multi state parties are involved.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?