- Young, Morphis, Bach & Taylor, Llp
- Po Box 2428
- Hickory, NC 28603
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Health Care
- Corporate Law
- Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations
- Right of Way Easements
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Industrial Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Title Examination
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Trials in all State and Federal Courts and the US Supreme Court
- Tax Law
- Workers Compensation
- Insurance Law
- Complex Business
- Homeowners Association Law
- Land Acquisitions
- Traffic Violations
- Debt Relief
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 12
- Contested Wills
- Missing Heir Searches
- Living Wills
- Elder Law
- Fiduciary Law
- Local Government Law
- Employment Law
- Education Law
Navigating Solutions for Our Clients for over 60 Years. We are a full-service law firm with a focus on providing high quality legal services to individuals and companies throughout western North Carolina.
Young, Morphis, Bach & Taylor, LLP is a full-service law firm located in the First Lawyers Building in downtown Hickory, North Carolina. Established in 1949, our firm serves clients throughout North Carolina and offers expertise in a broad range of practice areas including bankruptcy, business and corporate law, civil litigation, collections, criminal defense, estate planning and probate, real estate, tax, traffic matters, wills & trusts, homeowners' associations, guardianship & special needs law, local governments, and non-profit organizations.
Through the practice of preventative law and forward thinking, we keep our clients ahead of the curve. We are able to gain insight and knowledge of our clients' needs and, in turn, educate and counsel them on current legal developments.
Just as we believe in establishing strong relationships with our clients, we also believe establishing lasting relationships with our community. By serving the needs of our community through participation in various charitable and civic programs, we strive to improve not only the quality of people's lives but also their sense of belonging within our community. As active community leaders, our attorneys volunteer countless hours with many service organizations.
We have been here for generations, and will continue to be here in the future - to help counsel you and plan for all of your legal needs.
Our Mission Statement: To provide quality legal services in a caring and professional environment while fulfilling our obligation to the community and profession.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?