- General Civil Practice
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Law
- General Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Creditors' Rights
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- International Law
- Insurance Law
- Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate Contracts
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate Workouts
- Commercial Real Estate Foreclosure
- Commercial Insolvency
- Commercial Workouts
- Commercial Foreclosure
- Commercial Collections
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Environmental Real Estate
- Habitat Conservation
- Adult Guardianship
- Advance Directives
- Commercial Leasing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Probate Administration
- Securities Litigation
- Bank Securities
- Decedents Estates
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning for the Elderly
- Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples
- Family Trusts
- Family Wealth Transfer
- Fiduciary Law
- International Estate Planning
- Living Trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Special Needs Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Trust Planning
- Living Wills
- Trust Litigation
- Employment Law
- Trade Secrets
- Restrictive Covenants
"Counsel of Good Value" embodies the collaborative, resourceful, expert, efficient and ethical delivery of legal services by our pre-eminent rated attorneys at a reasonable price to the businesses, families, individuals & others we serve.
Our firm was founded in 1952 when Harold O. Ziegler and Roger L. Metzger began practicing law together in what was then the Union Commerce Building. Prior to that time, the two had been in the law departments of different Cleveland banks.
The shared background of the founders is reflected today in both our practice and quarters. Our clients include many of the region's leading companies, and our offices have remained at the same location in the heart of the city's historic legal and financial district.
An emphasis on the special individual continues to be the basis of our firm's success. Whether distinguished by exceptional academic achievement, unique talent, or extraordinary motivation, our partners and associates are truly capable of the firm's mission: to be quality counsel of good value.
There is a bonus in having extraordinary people work together; giving each other the advantage of their specialized skills; giving each client the benefit of multi-faceted experience; giving our practice an effective synergy.
The firm carries the highest legal ability and ethical standards rating in Martindale-Hubbell.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?