- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Business Litigation
- Complex and Multi-District Litigation
- Employment Law
- Corporate Transactions
- Health Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
Law School Attended:
The John Marshall Law School
cum laude, 1994 The John Marshall Law Review
Judicial Extern, Hon. George W. Lindberg, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Fall 1992
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?