- Real Estate
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Business Law
- Captive Insurance
- Business Immigration
- Employment Authorizations
- Employment Immigration
- Employment Visas
- Family Immigration Law
- Immigration Law
- Investor Visas
Law School Attended:
Santa Clara University School of Law
Class of 1993
University of Notre Dame
Class of 1990
State Bar of California
Hawaii State and American (Member, Sections on: Business Law
International Law and Practice
Young Lawyers Division) Bar Associations.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?