- Criminal Law
- Domestic Relations
- Products Liability Law
- General Practice
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
Law School Attended:
The American University
Class of 1988
Class of 1985
Hancock County, Maine State (Chairman, Criminal Law Section, 1995-1998
Judicial Evaluation Committee, 2005â€”present
Chair 2012-present) and American Bar Associations
Maine Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Governors, 2003-2006)
Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
John Waldo Ballou American Inn of Courts
Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?