- David J. Ferry, Jr.
- Ferry Joseph, P.a.
- 824 N Market St Ste 1000
- Wilmington, DE 19801
- Trusts and Estates
- Probate Litigation
- Guardianship Litigation
- Elder Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Law School Attended:
Delaware Law School of Widener University
Class of 1981
St. Joseph's College
Class of 1975
Pennsylvania and Delaware (Chairman, 1997-2000 and 2001-2002 and Vice Chair, 2000-2001, Committee on Law and the Elderly
Chairman, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, 2002-2003
Vice-Chair, 2004-2007 and Secretary, 2000-2002
Member, Board of Professional Responsibility, 2002-2008
Member, Executive Committee, 2010â€”) Bar Associations
Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?