- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Trust Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Mortgage Foreclosure
Law School Attended:
University of Florida
Class of 1977
Florida Southern College
Class of 1975
summa cum laude
Auburndale, Lake Alfred, Winter Haven Association
The Florida Bar
Florida Association of Women Lawyers (Tenth Circuit Chapter)
Real Estate Council of Polk County
Winter Haven Women's Bar Association.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?