- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage Law
- Products Liability
- Construction Defects Law
- Trade Association Law
- Surety Law
- Workers Compensation Law
Law School Attended:
University of Utah College of Law
Class of 1967
University of Utah
Class of 1964
University of Washington
Salt Lake County Bar Association (Member, Utah Energy, Natural Resources and Environmental Section)
American Bar Association (Member: Fidelity and Surety Law Committee
Tort and Insurance Practice Section)
Defense Research Institute
Utah Defense Lawyers Association
Professional Construction Contractors Council.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?