Law School Attended:
Rutgers School of Law - Newark
Class of 1977
Lafayette College, Civil Engineering
Class of 1970
Rutgers College School of Engineering
Class of 1974
Civil and Environmental Engineering, cum laude
American Bar Association (State Chairman, 1985-1986, Public Contract Law Section
Construction Litigation Committee
Forum Committee on the Construction Industry) New Jersey State Bar Association (Chairman, 1985-1986, Public Contract Law Section
Fidelity and Surety Law Committee
Alternative Dispute Resolution Section)
Middlesex County Bar Association
Somerset County Bar Association
Hellenic American Bar Association of New Jersey
American Society of Civil Engineers, A.M.
National Society of Professional Engineers, A.M.
Professional Engineers in Construction, A.M. (New Jersey)
National and New Jersey Restaurant Associations
and Raritan Valley Community College Foundation (Board of Director).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?