- Banking Services
- Condominium Law
- Environmental Law
- Land Use and Real Estate Development
- Commercial Disputes and Litigation
Law School Attended:
Seton Hall Law School
Class of 1982
Class of 1979
Bergen County (Trustee, 1993-2000 and 2005â€”
Member, Land Use Section
Co-Chair, Annual BCBA Convention
Municipal Law Section
Real Property Section), New Jersey State (Member, Board of Directors, Land Use Section, 2006), New York State and American (Member, Urban, State and Local Government Section) Bar Associations
District of Columbia Bar
New Jersey Institute of Municipal Attorneys
Builders Association of New Jersey (North Jersey Chapter)
Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey National Association for Female Executives (1994-2000)
Bergen County Legal Services, Inc. (Board of Directors, 1991-1992).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?