- Estate planning and administration
- Corporate Law
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Trusts and Estates Taxation
- Business Planning
- Business Transactions
- Tax Litigation
- Trust Litigation
Law School Attended:
Class of 1984
New York University
Class of 1985
LL.M. in Taxation
Class of 1980
Kentucky (Member, Sections on: Taxation, Business and Corporate, Probate and Trust, Chair, 2007-2008) and American (Member, Sections on: Taxation, Real Property, Probate and Trust and Business Law) Bar Associations.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?