- Assault and Battery
- Criminal Defense
- Hit and Run
- Mail Fraud
- Parole and Probation
- Search and Seizure
- Sex Crimes
- Sexual Assault
- Vehicular Homicide
- Weapons Charges
Law School Attended:
University of Houston
Class of 2001
University of Utah
Class of 1997
Utah State Bar
State Bar of Texas
American Bar Association
Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
National College for DUI Defense
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Salt Lake County Bar Association.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?