- Trial Practice
- Family Law
- Commercial Law
- Condominium Law
Law School Attended:
Class of 1972
Class of 1967
Palm Beach County (Member, Condominium Section, 1983â€”
Member, Judicial Relations Committee, 1987â€”), Broward County and American Bar Associations
The Florida Bar (Member: Condominium and Planned Development Committee, 1987-1991
Trial Lawyers Section, 1986â€”
Family Law Rules Committee, Appointed by Florida Bar President, 1993-1994
Judicial Selection and Tenure Committee, 1988-1990)
The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?