- Commercial Law
- Banks and Banking
- Construction Law
- Architects and Engineers Liability
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
Law School Attended:
University of Utah College of Law
Class of 1972
University of Utah
Class of 1969
Salt Lake County and American (Vice Chair, Business and Commercial Law Division of General Law Section, 1991-1993) Bar Associations
Utah State Bar (Member, Bar Examination Writers Committee, 1984-1985
Bar Examiners Review Committee, 1992-
Legislative Affairs Committee, 1992-
Chairman, Military Law Section, 1986-1987, 1998-1999
Member, Banking and Finance Section)
United Association of Equipment Lessors
Utah National Guard Honorary Colonels Corps.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?