- Health and Hospital Law
- Complex Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Contract Law
Law School Attended:
Class of 1981
Class of 1979
Lakeland and American Bar Associations
The Florida Bar
Christian Legal Society
American Health Lawyers Association
Florida Academy of Health Care Attorneys
Polk County Trial Lawyers Association (Member, 2000-2003 and Vice-Chair, 2002-2003, Tenth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?