- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Appeals
- Civil Rights
- Business Litigation
- Federal Civil Practice
- Construction Litigation
- Probate Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Bicycle Injuries
Law School Attended:
University of Connecticut School of Law
Class of 1993
magna cum laude
University of Connecticut
Class of 1988
New Haven County, Connecticut and American Bar Associations
Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?