- Criminal Defense (State and Federal)
- Civil Litigation
Law School Attended:
Class of 1996
University of Notre Dame
Class of 1992
Colorado, Denver and American (Member, Criminal Justice and Antitrust Sections) Bar Associations
Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Past co-Chair Rocky Mountain Chapter of American Bar Association White Collar Crime Committee
Member Faculty of Federal Advocates
Colorado Supreme Court Committee on Rules of Criminal Procedure, 2002â€”..
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?