- Business and Corporate Law
Law School Attended:
University at Buffalo Law School
Class of 1968
State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Business
Class of 1965
B.S., Administration and Organization
Erie County (Chairman, Negligence Committee, 1984-1987
Member, Special Committees on: Code of Evidence, 1985â€”
Legal Specialization, 1986â€”
Member, Bench-Bar Committee, 8th Judicial District), New York State (Member, Sections on: Estates and Trust
Compensation Law) and American (Member, Sections on: Business Law
Law Practice Management and Tort and Insurance Practice) Bar Associations
Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
American Board of Trial Advocates (Charter Member, Western New York Chapter)
Defense Trial Lawyers Association of Western New York
Defense Research Institute
Council on Litigation Management.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?