Home > Utah > Slc > Law Firm: Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler A Professional Corporation > Mr. Robert P. Lunt
- Taxation Law
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations
- Trusts and Estates
Law School Attended:
University of Utah
Class of 1975
New York University
Class of 1976
University of Utah and Arizona State University
Class of 1972
Utah State Bar.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?