- Civil Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Complex and Multi-District Litigation
- Defense Litigation
- Federal Civil Litigation
- Federal Litigation
- International Litigation
- Long-Arm Litigation
- Trial Practice
- U.S. Supreme Court Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
Law School Attended:
Class of 1976
Wichita State University
Class of 1973
Wichita (President, 2001-2002), Kansas (President, Employment Law Section, 1993-1994) and American Bar Associations
Kansas Association of Defense Counsel
Defense Research Institute
Wesley E. Brown American Inn of Court (President 2009-2010).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?