Home > Utah > Slc > Law Firm: Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler A Professional Corporation > Ms. Florence M. Vincent
- Business Law
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- ERISA Compliance
- Administrative Adjudications
- Municipal Pension Law
Law School Attended:
University of Toledo
Class of 2003
magna cum laude
University of Utah
Class of 1995
Utah State Bar
State Bar of Michigan
American Bar Association.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?