- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
Law School Attended:
University of Denver
Class of 1987
Class of 1982
Colorado, Denver and American (Member, Criminal Justice Section
Member, Committee on White Collar Crime
Co-Chair, Rocky Mountain Regional, 2005-2006
Member, 2003â€”) Bar Associations
Colorado Criminal Defense Bar (President, 2005-2006
National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
Faculty of Federal Advocates.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?