- Probate and Estates Law
- Estate Planning Law
- Probate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Development
Law School Attended:
Class of 1973
Class of 1970
Lakeland, 10th Judicial Circuit and American Bar Associations
The Florida Bar (Sections on: Real Property, Probate and Trusts
Corporation, Banking and Business Law
Polk County Trial Lawyers Association
Estate Planning Council of Polk County (Vice President)
Willson American Inn of Court (Honorary Master).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?