- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Domestic Violence
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Visitation Rights
- Premarital Agreements
- Unmarried Couples
Law School Attended:
Wake Forest University
Class of 1971
Class of 1968
Cumberland County and North Carolina (Treasurer, Family Law Council, 1995-2000) Bar Associations
North Carolina State Bar (Chairman, Family Law Specialization Committee, 1995-2000
Disciplinary Hearing Commission 2012â€”).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?