- Construction Law
- Corporate Organizations
- Construction Litigation
- Mechanics Liens
- Public Works
- Contractor Performance Bonds
- Small Business Corporations
- Employment Law
- Federal Contracts
- Civil Litigation
Law School Attended:
Memphis State University
Class of 1978
University of Florida
Class of 1970
University of North Florida
Class of 1975
Denver, Colorado and American (Member, Construction Committee, 1992â€”) Bar Associations
The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Colorado Trial Lawyers Association.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?