- Eminent Domain
- General Commercial Litigation
Law School Attended:
University of Colorado and Idaho
Class of 1958
University of Idaho
Class of 1955
Oxford University, Oxford, England
Class of 1980
Utah State Bar (Chm., Supreme Ct. Comm. on Rules of Civ. Proc., 1969-1987
Chm., U.S. Dist. Ct. Comm. on Fed. Rules of Prac. and Proc., 1989-1998
Chm., State Comm. on Ethics and Discipline, 1976-1981
Chief Spec. Counsel to Utah Bar on Watergate Trial, 1975-1976
Utah State Executive and Judicial Compensation Comm., 1988-1992). Fellow: American College of Trial Lawyers (Chmn., Comm. on Fed. Rules of Civ. Proc., 1996-2000)
Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
American Board of Trial Advocates.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?