- Real Estate
- Real Estate Litigation
- Property Owners Association Law and Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Homeowners Association Law
- Interstate Land Sales Act
- Civil Litigation
- Banking Litigation
- Lender Liability
- Eminent Domain
- Probate Litigation
Law School Attended:
University of South Carolina
Class of 1978
Washington & Lee University
Class of 1975
Anderson County and American (Member, Sections on: Litigation
Economics of Law Practice
Real Property and Probate Law) Bar Associations
South Carolina Bar.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?