- Trials in all federal and state courts
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Business Litigation
- Professional Negligence
- Attorney Disciplinary Matters
- Product Liability
Law School Attended:
University of South Carolina School of Law
Class of 1974
University of the South
Class of 1968
B.A., Political Science
Newberry County (President, 1984) and American (Member, Litigation Section) Bar Associations
South Carolina Bar
South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association
The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference (Permanent Member)
American Board of Trial Advocates (Advocate
President, South Carolina Chapter, 2005).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?