- Creditor Rights
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
Law School Attended:
Nashville School of Law
Class of 1980
Middle Tennessee State University
Nashville (Chairman, Professionalism and Ethics Committee
Member: Bankruptcy Committee
Judicial Selection Committee), Federal Circuit, Tennessee, American (Member: Small Firm Practice and Solo Attorney Committee
Bankruptcy Committee) and International Bar Associations
American Board of Certification
American Bankruptcy Institute
National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
National Association of Republican Lawyers
Tennessee Land Title Association
Green Hills Rotary Club
The Federalist Society (Founding Member and First President, Nashville Chapter)
Republican National Lawyers Association.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?