- Corporate Restructuring
- Creditors Rights
- Loan Enforcement
- Construction Services
- Construction Litigation
- Business Disputes
- Business Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Law
Walk with Us.
Andante Law Group of Daniel E. Garrison, PLLC is a "boutique" firm that brings big firm experience, credentials and service to clients in the intimacy of a small firm setting. We assist clients with corporate restructuring, business bankruptcy, loan workouts and enforcement, commercial litigation, and real estate, and corporate transactions. For many of our clients, the transactions and disputes with which they entrust us are "bet the enterprise" matters. We take that trust seriously, and pride ourselves on bringing a "real world" business perspective to the advice and services that we provide. "Andante" is an Italian word used in music to denote "a walking pace." In good times and bad, there are paths that must be followed to achieve, preserve or recover success. Finding and progressing down the right path may not be possible without an experienced and loyal guide. Even the journey of a thousand miles, as Confucius sagely noted, begins with a single step. Let us be your trusted guide...Walk with Us.
- Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Creditor Rights & Loan Enforcement
- Foreclosure Litigation
- Judgment Enforcement Business Disputes & Litigation
- Business & Real Estate Transactions
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?