- General Practice
- Civil Trial Practice
- Federal Practice
- Product Liability Defense
- Banking Law
- Creditors Rights
- Corporate Law
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Trust Law
- Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Family Law
- Workers Compensation
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Appellate Practice
- Professional Liability
- Intellectual Property
Bouhan Falligant, LLP, is a full service law firm located in Savannah, GA that provides a wide spectrum of services on behalf of its clients. Backed by more than a century of commitment to the community and clients it serves, the Firm provides clients with the highest level of advice, counsel and representation covering a diverse array of matters in regional, national and international settings. Bouhan Falligant provides legal representation in the areas of litigation, general corporate representation, trust and estate planning, real estate, admiralty, banking, education, intellectual property, employment, bankruptcy, professional malpractice, workers' compensation, environmental, immigration, products liability, transportation, construction and family law. The firm represents national and international clientele including major corporations, small businesses, professional services organizations, insurance companies, financial and lending institutions, non-profit corporations, individuals and public sector boards and authorities.
Bouhan Falligant and its attorneys have consistently been named to prestigious groups such as the U.S. News & World Report's Best Law Firms Rankings, Best Lawyers in America, Georgia Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Georgia Trend's Legal Elite and the American Trial Lawyers Association's Top 100 Attorneys in Georgia, among others.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?