- General Civil Practice
- Trial and Appellate Practice before all Mississippi and Arkansas State and Federal Courts
- US Tax Court
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Insurance Defense
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Professional Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Admiralty Law
- Estate Planning
- Employment Law
- Banking Law
- Public Utility Law
- Real Estate
- Eminent Domain
- Public Officials Liability
- Municipal Law
Call 662-335-6011 Today!
The firm was founded in 1861 by W.A. Percy, and has existed in continuous succession since that time. Prominent Mississippi attorneys who have guided the firm's development over the years include W. A. Percy, LeRoy Percy, William Alexander Percy, Hazelwood P. Farish, William C. Keady, Roy D. Campbell, Jr. and Fred C. DeLong, Jr. After starting with a local, general practice, the firm has expanded both its size and the breadth of legal services it offers, while always adhering to the principle that providing the highest quality legal services for its clients is an obligation and a privilege.
The firm's home, Greenville, is the largest city in northern Mississippi. It is a division site for the local federal district and bankruptcy courts. Consequently, the firm is well positioned to serve clients from diverse locales whose cases are pending in bankruptcy and federal district courts. Outside Greenville, members of the firm regularly appear in state and federal courts across Mississippi and in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Moreover, two firm members practice primarily in the field of taxation and handle matters before the U.S. Tax Court. The firm also includes counsel admitted in the state and federal courts of the nearby state of Arkansas.
Civil practice accounts for the majority of the firm's engagements. Members routinely practice in general litigation, corporate, banking and tax matters, with special emphasis on casualty, employment and commercial litigation, professional malpractice defense, bankruptcy and creditors' rights, transactional and real estate law, agriculture, residential and commercial real estate, health care law, business and estate planning.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?