- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Contested Wills
- Land Use Litigation
- Family Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- Home Owners Association Law
- Corporate Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Business Torts
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Corporate Organization
- Chancery and Equity
- Chancery Practice
- Civil Practice
- Post Judgment Collections
- Retail Collections
- Secured Collections
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Uncontested Divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)
- Post Divorce Modification
- Name Changes
- Marital Property Settlements
- Marital Property Distribution
- Adult Guardianship
- Advance Directives
- Elder Guardianship
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Guardianship Administration
- Ancillary Probate
- Probate Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Property Law
- Creditors Rights in Bankruptcy
Contact Steve Benvenutti at 228-467-0744 Today!
At Clement Stephen Benvenutti in Bay St. Louis, we provide businesses and individuals throughout Hancock and Harrison Counties with professional counsel and aggressive representation. When our clients need an attorney who is prepared to litigate confidently on their behalf, they turn to us. Attorney Benvenutti's more than 30 years of experience, coupled with his BVÂ® Distinguished Peer Review Rating by Martindale-HubbellÂ® for professionalism and ethics, ensure he has the strategic skills necessary to make a difference to your legal matter.
We strive to educate our clients regarding their legal issues so that the experience of facing the Mississippi legal system is not so intimidating. We also want our clients to understand their options to give them the power to make the decisions that have the best chance of success.
Clement Stephen Benvenutti regularly handles:
-Wills and probate
Our law office has experience with a variety of claims and legal matters. Attorney Benvenutti is familiar with Mississippi and federal legislation and has extensive knowledge of the courts and judges throughout Hancock and Harrison Counties.
At Clement Stephen Benvenutti, our clients are our priority. We personally meet with you to discuss and finalize any major decisions relating to your case, and we always give you an honest appraisal of how we can help.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?