- Securities Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Planning
- Business Litigation
- Corporate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Trust Law
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate
- Employment Law
Attorney At Law
Whether you are seeking to create wealth or preserve it, Donsbach & King, LLC can provide the guidance and resources you need. Donsbach & King, LLC, located in Augusta, Georgia, represents a diverse group of business and individual clients in Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina. The firm assists clients with wealth creation and asset protection. The firm has attorneys licensed in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and the District of Columbia who focus on representing clients in the areas of Business Transactions, Business Planning, Business Litigation, Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts, Estate Disputes, Estate Litigation, Estate Probate, Estate Administration, Guardianships, Employment Law, Commercial and Residential Real Estate, Creditor's Rights, Tax Planning, Tax Disputes, and Tax Litigation. For a more detailed discussion of each of these areas, please click on the links to the right.
The firm is committed to providing the most efficient and cost effective services customized to the needs of each client. Each client's legal matter is important to the firm, and we strive to communicate with our clients and keep each client informed about the status of his or her legal matter. The firm's expertise, its focus on the client's individual needs, and its focus on the client's bottom line set the firm apart from other law firms.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?