- Complex Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Strategic Counseling
- Personal Injury Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Products Liability Defense
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Contracts
Dye Snyder, LLP provides practical business solutions in the areas of complex litigation, commercial transactions, real estate transactions and strategic counseling
Dye Snyder, LLP provides practical business solutions in the areas of complex litigation, commercial transactions, real estate transactions and strategic counseling. Our partners have over twenty years of combined experience practicing at top-tier law firms and draw upon that experience to serve our clients locally and nationally. Above all, we are committed to providing high quality legal work, maintaining open communication with our clients and thinking creatively and strategically to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
Our attorneys have represented banks, insurance companies, not for profit entities, joint ventures and individuals in a wide range of complex litigation matters and commercial transactions, and understand that legal matters come in different sizes. We make every effort to ensure that each legal matter is handled in the most efficient and cost effective manner, considering the nature and complexity of the matter.
Although Dye Snyder, LLP has a national practice, we have a deep sense of responsibility to our Atlanta community. Our attorneys volunteer their time and services to a myriad of local civic, charitable and educational causes and organizations.
Please contact us today. We look forward to working with you.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?