- Fenigstein & Kaufman A Professional Corporation
- Suite 2300, 1900 Avenue Of The Stars (century City),
- Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Business Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Health Care
The firm of Fenigstein & Kaufman has been serving entrepreneurs and business clients since 1978, when the firm was first established as Chasalow, Fenigstein & Kaufman. In 1988, our name changed to Fenigstein & Kaufman.
Our focus on business, commercial and real estate matters means our clients receive highly knowledgeable advice from experienced attorneys. Our litigation expertise ranges from contract and real estate disputes to a broad variety of business torts. More specifically, Fenigstein & Kaufman lawyers have experience handling real estate disputes, business contract matters, unfair competition, unfair business practices, fraud, securities fraud, corporate and partnership takeovers and disputes, franchise law, trade secrets, and healthcare business issues. We practice in Federal Court and handle California and Nevada state court litigation matters.
Fenigstein & Kaufman clients rely on our solid legal advice to guide their business decisions. Our commercial transactional attorneys manage the business formation process and a myriad of corporate law matters. Our litigation attorneys have a wide variety of experiences defending businesses, including class actions, products liability claims, and employment issues, such as sexual harassment and Americans with Disabilities Act charges, and wrongful termination.
Our well-respected real estate transactions practice assists clients with acquisitions, financing, refinancing, and with contract and lease negotiation and drafting. We are very active in the long term care marketplace, representing owners, operators, and lenders in the purchase, sale, and financing of skilled nursing and assisted living facilities throughout the United States.
Our burgeoning health care law practice assists hospitals and other medical businesses with issues unique to the health care field, including medical staff law, compliance with state and federal regulations, HIPPA, and patient confidentiality issues.
Fenigstein & Kaufman clients include entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large corporations. We work efficiently while remaining completely accessible to our clients. We think like businessmen, stress practicality in our decision-making and recommendations to clients, and know how to close a deal.
Fenigstein & Kaufman attorneys are located in Century City and serve the Los Angeles, California area and Southern California region.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?