Home > California > Los Angeles > Law Firm: Fenigstein & Kaufman A Professional Corporation > Elliot L. Shelton
- Elliot L. Shelton
- Fenigstein & Kaufman A Professional Corporation
- Suite 2300, 1900 Avenue Of The Stars (century City),
- Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Real Estate
- Business and Commercial Law
Law School Attended:
Pepperdine University School of Law
Class of 1975
J.D., cum laude
Pepperdine Law Review, Member, 1974 - 1975
Class of 1971
State Bar of California.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?