- Family Law
- Child and Family
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Trial
- Criminal Law
- Debtor and Creditor
- Litigation/Trial Advocacy/Advocacy
- Marital and Family
- Real Estate
Call now to get a free consultation with an experienced attorney. We are available to answer your calls 24/7.
We are a full service law firm with concentrations in: Family Law, Divorce, Foreclosure Defense, Loan Modification, Bankruptcy, and DUI Defense. Our team of dedicated and experienced attorneys have spent many years helping people in the Tampa Bay area solve their legal problems. Florida Law Advisers is well recognized both locally and nationally for our legal counsel, we have an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau and have been featured in publications throughout the country.
We understand that our clients need solutions to their legal problems, not overpriced legal fees. Our firm's mission is to deliver high quality legal representation at a reasonable cost. We provide a free initial consultation and have a variety of flexible payment options available.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?