- Family Law
- Trusts and Estates
- General Practice
- Real Property
- Probate Law
Law School Attended:
Florida Coastal School of Law
Class of 2007
Eastern Connecticut State University
Class of 2003
The Florida Bar (Member, Sections on: Family Law
Real Property Probate and Trust Law
General Practice Solo & Small Firm
and Young Lawyers Division)
American Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Family Law, Military Family Law Committee, Domestic Violence Committee)
Nassau County Bar Association.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?